Friday, January 02, 2004

This is my first of many posts. My name is Bill Finley. I have been married to my wife Tolani for four months and loving every bit of it. Last June I was commissioned as an officer (minister) in The Salvation Army. I am currently the associate pastor at the Army in Redondo Beach CA.

I graduated from Colorado Christian University in May of 2000. It was here that I came to realize and accept much what it means to be a postmodern christian. (btw I hate the word PoMo but I have no other word to use.) I can offer much thanks to Dr. David Williams, Janet Rummfelt, and Woddy Northcutt. They and others first created an enviroment where we could ask questions and maybe or maybe not find answers.

I have come to a place where I am comfortable with my doubts and questions. This blog will be a place where I can post info about Life (what we are doing ect.) Faith (My thoughts, questions, and observations abouth this thing called faith) and church (questions and thoughts about the church at large and the branch known as The Salvation Army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring