Tuesday, February 24, 2004

A few scattered thoughts

I'm sitting here watching Navy NCIS, T is out with a friend the store and Starbucks. I'm feeling kind off depressed. I don't really feel like doing anything or reading or praying or anything. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. It probably has something to do with life at the corps. We have a staff of 10 excluding the officers. I seem to be the one doing everything administratively. Writing proposals, listening to the bitching, getting really tired of the employees trying to one up each other. It sucks, really sucks.

I'm feeling kind of separated from everyone and everything right now. Kind of flat lined. I just don't really care. I read and my mind doesn't respond. I read blogs and I am not stirred. I just want to curl up with my wife and stay there. Life truly sucks right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring