Friday, March 05, 2004

Update

It's been a few days since I posted.

I have not been feeling very well as I have this inner ear thing going on making me dizzy. Also, my wife and I may have some good news I'll write about it a bit latter.

Anyway, all is going well here at the beach. I am discovering things I hate yet I am capable in them, management, finances, and the like. I am also learning that I am not really a pastor in the traditional sense. I am a teacher someone who will challenge thoughts and actions. Most people want a pastor to console them and shepherd them. That aint me, nor do I want that. Thus there are joys to the abolishment of paid professional pastors. Undoubtedly many churches will still have staff but I will be the pastor to my sister or brother, and my brother or sister will be my pastor. I've been working on this computer for a hour or so doing powerpoint for Sunday. Anyway, blessings to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring