Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Funk

I guess I've been in a funk lately. I do not really want to do much of anything. The Love of my Life is going to Womens Clergy conference this weekend. Its holiness groups so my expectations that she will learn and be challenged are pretty low. But I hope she will have a good time and learn something. I do not know how many radical feminists there will be, we shall see.

I do not want her to go. I don't know why, I just don't. I'm going to miss her a great deal. I feel like climbing in bed and staying there for a while. We shall see.

Today my wife had a discussion with anouther cadet who argues that God plans everything. Before I ask my question I want to say one thing and since this is my blog I can. If I hear one more person rip Jer. 29:11 out of contaxt and apply it to themselves I am going to scream!!!!!!!! It was writen for and too the NATION of Israel nothing more. God's plan was for a nation. NOT US.

My question is: why do people blame God for everything. Is in God's fault that we have a president who has ordered the slaughter of thousands of civilians? Was the holocaust God's fault? God gets all the blame and none of the credit. Why can we not accept that God lives everyday just as we do. We evolve does not God?

DON'T BLAME GOD, LETS BLAME OURSELVES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring