Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Life

Life is well. My wife got home safe but leaves again this weekend for Fort Collins CO. If you are reading this in DEN then you can hear her preach on Sunday at the SA in Fort Collins. I went to the flower fields today with some residents from our building. It was truly peacful. We ate at Pat & Oscars. A good time by all. We have a special group here at the corps this weekend called "Happiness Four." It sounds like four performances by some Swedish family. I really have no desire to go. But I guess I must. I will attempt to stay awake. I am eagerly anticipating moves. In about a month I'll find out what is up and where we are going. You'll all know as soon as I do. I will certain aspects of Crestmont. That is life though. Mercy to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring