Tuesday, May 11, 2004

New look

Well you come and see a new look.


Other news:
The news from the doctor today was marginal. Tolani has been having cramps for the last week. They went away yesterday. But the ultrasound saw nothing that would indicate the pregnancy has taken hold. She might miscarry again only time will tell. I will keep you all posted.

Monday moves are announced in the SA. I will post on Monday where I will be in July.

I hope to dialogue tomorrow about my next thought on following God. There are two topics on my mind. Agape, active love, and money, how we follow God in dealing with money. I will start with money because that is simpler. Agape will take us down many roads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring