Saturday, July 10, 2004

Random thoughts

My mariners are awful this year how long until football season?

we are heading up to Florence Oregon in a couple weeks can't wait I need a vacation.

I hate packing but unpacking is worse.

Life is good in Redondo. Major Chuck Gillies is great. Its a great fit. My wife is now with me that is awesome. Still running the business so I have daily headaches but all is well, I am getting better at it. I kind of enjoy it that's scary but I'd rather talk theology.

I hope to start at Fuller in January. One class at a time seven years and an MA in theology awaits. I like my BA in BS better though. We earned this during chapel.

1 Comments:

Hi Bill! Great to have found another officer blogger! I'd love to swap emails and engage in conversation. My entries have been sporatic lately but the blog I share with my wife is located at www.mississaugatemple.com/connexions

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring