Saturday, August 14, 2004

A lot

Well a lot has gone on this last week.
On Wednesday we found out Tolani would have surgery on Thursday for endometriosis. It went well I was very nervous and scared but all went well. This should help with pain and the miscarriages.
So I spent Thursday at the hospital and took care of my wife yesterday so I have a lot to do today to get ready for tomorrow.
The only thought I had this week is that I really love my wife I was so scared that something would happen I was more frightened then she was.
On Tuesday we celebrate our 1st anniversary wow!
I love her so much.
Anyway gotta go.

1 Comments:

Bill,

My prayers are with you and Tolani. I hope that she recovers from surgery and that it will help with her health.

Congratulations on your year anniversary. They say the first year is the hardest and I hope that that is true in your case as well and that life settles down a little bit more in those areas.

If you need to talk, call me or e-mail me.

By Blogger Dwight, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring