Sunday, October 31, 2004

Tuesday

I may not have the time to write until after we all vote on Tuesday.

I used to be a die hard ditto head.

I got saved.

I would vote for Nader but that is a vote for Bush.

I hope Kerry isn't lying and will do something about our health care system.

I just answered the phone and it was a recorded message from Arnold asking me to vote for a liar and ditty politician named Greg Hill. He has lied about his opponent more often not. And these are all personal attacks. I hate election season.

Anyway, a vote for bush is a vote for more war and I believe an anti-Christian politic. I thought this post (october 18) was great. Sept 11 was not war it was murder and billions of dollars latter and millions to Cheny's Halliberton the culprit comes on TV. Bush wants war because war puts money in their pockets.

Vote Kerry.

3 Comments:

I voted for Bush...my wife voted for Bush...

We believe that a vote for Kerry would've been a vote for a liar and someone we just could not trust. Where were his core values? Does he have any? At least with Bush, you know where he stands.

Happy that Bush won re-election,

By Blogger Dave C, at 7:29 AM  

Captain Dave,

Maybe knowing where Bush stands is the problem. Bushianity is not Christianity, but no one I talk to in church seems to realize that.

Also I find it interesting that you post on this five days after the election. He posted this before it. You strike me as someone (from this post) as someone who has to feel right all of the time. Good luck with that.

By Blogger Dwight, at 10:08 AM  

Hi, Bill & Dwight!

It could be that given a choice between unseating a president during time of war, many felt unsure or unsafe doing that. John Kerry had many good qualities, but perhaps people felt the experience that President Bush gained from "9-11" placed him in a better position.

Both candidates said some things during the campaign that were not quite true which saddens me as they approached Election Day. There may have been voter fraud on both sides which bothers me as the rest of the world looked on.

Seems to me that we as a country weren't very good examples of what free elections are all about and we should be somewhat ashamed. No one was killed, but things were done and said that falls in the area of character assassination on both sides. Anyway, I'm glad the election is over!

I must admit that Senator John Kerry did a very remarkable, courageous, and honorable thing by conceding and saving the process further acrimony.
I'm not sure it would have happened if the shoe had been on the other foot, so to speak.

Either way, we can only do as the scripture instructs and pray for our leaders, whether we agree with them or not.

God bless you!

Lloyd Michael Fletcher, Major (R)
lmf4@mchsi.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring