Monday, November 08, 2004

stuff

Well bush won
lets hear it for 4 years of war
its kerry's fault
my mom sent me a forward that said that it was a sin to vote for bush.
funny, pissed me off though

I went to a weekend camp with 3 jr highers learned all about truth.

I learned
1) a red balloon is always red its objectively true. (they did not mention how all language is a social construction)
2) I learned that all I need to do is know Jesus (which means knowing objective facts and obeying)
3) Christ's death was a substitution for our sin to make us right according to the law.
4) I learned that knowing the right think to do is actually easy and quote "there are always right and wrong choices."
5) I learned that truth is absolute. And absolute truth is in scripture.
6) I learned how to do a hour long committal service.

But the comedians were as funny as Bush's quote "the war is over"
hilarious and In-N-Out for lunch so it wasn't a total loss.

1 Comments:

I want to know Bill, have you confessed your voting sin?

And who among us was without sin to cast the "right" vote?

; )

(excused my warped sense of humor)

By Blogger Dan (aka Br Bozano), at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring