Saturday, February 19, 2005

Yesterday

Yesterday Tolani's surgery was dragging on.

My fear was growing
helpless I was
Why is everyone I Love
Sick all the time
Always sick nothing I can do
This doctor
That doctor
isn't that what the experts are for

I just do not understand why
this last year has been hell on earth
Locked in my thoughts
nowhere to run
thinking what if
why does it take so long

God creates
so others can create
amazing if you think about it
thanks doc
you did great

But there I was
frightened out of my gourd
afraid
afraid of what might be
what could be
what if

but thanks doc
thanks God
for creating
so others could create

2 Comments:

Bill,
Thanks for sharing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Tolani.

By Blogger Dan (aka Br Bozano), at 4:12 PM  

http://salvationsoldiers.blogspot.com/

check it out!

By Blogger rpiercy, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring