Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Getting Settled

Well,
Here we are getting settled. Unpacking has started work is piling up.

I preached on Sunday. It was the first time in months I have enjoyed preaching.

Preaching through James he understood liberation. It always resonated before but never for a clear reason. But here we are where God liberates. Its truly refreshing to see God at work, where God is among the poor. I'm not saying that God is not among the middle class but he does have a preferential option for the poor I believe. Besides its where the Army BELONGS!

Gotta go

I'll think about this more latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring