Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Two things

As I said earlier I'm reading "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" If you are going to read the book please stop reading. But the last book is pretty jacked up. Anyway, my favorite part up to now (I'm about 30 pages from the end) is God's final message to creation. "We apologize for the inconvenience." Maybe that's the whole point.

On another note we took our good friends Bill and Brenda to diner last night. We had a great conversation. It feels weird though. They are moving to Dallas. While I'm happy for them it is sad that they are going so far away. So I feel weird. I know that distance matters little anymore in friendships but it still feels weird that I will go to Crestmont and not see them. They have also been my pastors for around 5 years. I mean they married us, they mentored us, and well they are just good friends. It is comforting to know that they were there. I will miss their presence. But they will be in a better place. Bill and Brenda, Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring