Friday, June 17, 2005

Goodbye

And now its time to say goodbye to great dear friends of mine.
Though only a phone call away it impacts me greatly see our friends bill and Brenda gone from socal. Going to crestmont won't ever be the same. I do not know why I'm sad whenever I think about it. I really should be happy for them. But I guess what makes me sad is they wont be the last friends to leave the Army. I guess you can only be lied to so many times before you just decide to go elsewhere. So now they are all there, the next phase of their life. But the sadness is there I just don't understand it.

I think about it and it makes no sense. But I guess our connection goes deep Love we call it. Now they have moved away. We will see them again someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring