Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pat Robertson

I'm tempted to not address this because I might sound equally unchristian but here it goes.
See here

Pat Robertson should stop calling himself a Christian broadcaster. Pundit, fundie American, hate spewer, war monger, anti-Christian all work but Christian? NO! Absolutely not!

I got to admit I'm not a fan of most conservative TV Christians I use TBN frequently as examples of bad theology, but this, this war mongering hate filled language is not unchristian it is anti-Christian. Just because he opposes Bush it means that we should assassinate? Then some 60% of Americans should be lined up and shot.

I'm getting more angry as I write so I'm going to stop.

Unless Pat repents and seeks forgiveness I will consider him anti-Christian from here on out.

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring