Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Its A Girl

Well T had her 20 week ultrasound yesterday. The Doc said he is sure its a girl. I'm not sure how I feel about that right now. I kind of am scared because I am afraid she will too much like other women I am related to. T says its nurture and all and I know she is right, I'm just scared. I can not except failure, what if I fail as a parent? I mean there is no end no telos no destination just parenthood and hopefully the kid is not seriously messed up after I'm dead and my ashes scattered. I guess I am afraid that I will repeat the crap I was dealt.

Anyway, The Road goes through Seattle. Bring it ON.

Pay Shaun, Pay the Man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring