Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Gripe

I have a complaint:
We have our officer Christmas Party Saturday at Nemo on Ice. Now its not that I don't like ice skating (I don't) its mostly that I will miss the greatest game of the year so far when Seattle Destroys Washington. It should not even be close. So I will miss it. I will record it, but still.

Seems silly doesn't it?

Well I guess it is.

This is an interesting place. I forget that its the nickel sometimes...Until.

Until the former client with co-occurring disorders curses my wife out.

Until our LCD projector comes up missing.

Until, until, until.

Its a crazy thing being here on the nickel. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring