Friday, January 13, 2006

Quiet

There have been some good conversations on Ian's and Tim's blogs lately. I guess I have not much to say. Tim's had a good conversation on homosexuality, not something I want to get involved in on this blog. Ian's talked about culture and the ability or lack there of to relate to God without the cultural baggage. Again for me a pointless thing. I've dealt with it. The Seahawks will win Sunday. I guess I'm just ready to go home and crawl into bed. In short I'm tired. I just have little thinking going on. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. Usually it is bad. But baby and fear is all I feel now. I will be reading Donald Miller's new book when it is released in a couple months, that might help. I guess I'm just a bit board with all the postmodern talk. I know who I am, I know who God is (at least from my own pespective) and I teach people to find their own relationship with God. And its happening.

So, maybe I'm just in a holding pattern. I give God credit when God deserves it and blame as well, but mostly I talk about individual responsibility. So I'm doing good, just scared. That's all.

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Bill, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring