Friday, February 24, 2006

Training

16 hours in car for 10 hours training and good communication priceless.

Just returned from a trip to Santa Cruz area for some required business training. Most of it was on HR stuff. How to deal with employees and that stuff. I found it great training. I was able to see session mates and have some good conversation with Ted Lowcock. He is a guy I really respect. I am happy he was at the training college. I guess I just enjoyed relating to officers facing similar issues.

Blessings to you all.

2 Comments:

Wow! I think I could drive the length of GB in that time!! Never again will I compalin at driving an hour and half to get to Sunbury!!

By Blogger Gordon, at 3:21 PM  

My wife and I have our 5 year Refresher Institutes coming up in March. we can't wait to see those in our session that are still in the work...and a couple that are going to just come and hang out at the hotel with us. The fellowship should be great...and maybe the classes as well. :)

Some days I can't believe that we've been out for 5 years...other days it feels like 50! Oh well, only about 40 more til retirement.

For Blood and Fire,
Dave
salarmyofficership.blogspot.com

By Blogger Dave C, at 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring