Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines day

It seems to me as I did my shopping and drove through the flower district this morning (that was dumb) that this is truly a commercial holiday. I mean it exists as a way for people to sell stuff. This morning on channel 11 they did a piece on cheaters getting caught on this day more then any other day. I just don't know. It does not make sense to me. Is our love and ability to express it so lame that it takes a special holiday for men to get up and do something special for our loved ones? Yes.

Lets face it, I went out got her a card a decorated it and posted it in the conference room (so everyone else would be jealous and embarrass her) then we will go to diner. So I guess I rank myself as pathetic. Why don't I do crazy things like that any more? I guess I am pathetic. I must try to be less pathetic.

Anyway, here is to the most commercialized holiday of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring