Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sitting still

I'm not good at waiting. I mean I can wait in line okay but waiting for life is a different matter. This waiting is exhausting, no end in sight. I sit and wait for I don't know what life will bring. In a moment of passion my wife and I started something that will only bring more waiting. I guess I know that things will change, drastic life altering changes but for now I can only wait.

I guess I feel like the great one wrote:

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a


My shadows the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Til then I walk alone

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the borderline of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
Messed up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Til then I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a

I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Til then I walk alone

There are days when we feel all alone. So I embrace the night and walk.

1 Comments:

Would you get mad at me for saying that Green Day's album was incredibly awesome with that being a good song, but not the best on their album. It was good to talk to you last night.

By Blogger Dwight, at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring