Saturday, May 20, 2006

Aissa Yvonne Finley

Aissa was born on May 16th at 2:49PM via c-section.

Mom is good and home.

Aissa is still in the NICU recovering from stuff in her lungs and the effects of a medication Tolani was on while pregnant. She should come home first part of next week.

Lots of thoughts and feelings have gone through my head this last week. I have tried to sort them all out with little luck. Half the time I'm sad half happy and mostly tired. The hospital is an hour away so I've been logging a lot of drive time. Mother in law here as well I will say nothing more.

I guess I just want her home so we can be a family.

I'm not sure that means right now though. Family has negative images for me so I'm not sure what it means. I mean family has to be good at some level I just don't know what level that is. How can family be loving, supportive, encouraging, ect?

But Aissa is so beautiful she has her moms face. I love her so much, these emotions make no sense but that's why they are emotions. I'm just scared I will screw her up worse then my parents messed me up.

Anyway pictures will come soon.

3 Comments:

Our goal is that our son is not in therapy for the same reason that we were. I think if you follow your gut and remember what you wish your dad did you will be ok. Right now our son's favorite way of bonding with Dwight is to roll his dice for D&D.

By Blogger Rebecca, at 6:19 AM  

Congratulations

By Blogger Gordon, at 3:23 AM  

Congrats to you both... God bless little Aissa...

With love from Motherwell, Scotland

By Blogger headphonaught, at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring