Friday, May 26, 2006

Tired, Tired, and more tired

Well this 3 day weekend comes at a good time. I still have to preach the next two Sundays and then I get three weeks off, yea!

I don't mind preaching I just would rather not listen to myself all the time. I mean I don't listen to most preachers so why would anyone listen to me? I usually preach a couple times a month. More with Tolani being out however.

I am talking Sunday about Jesus promise "you will never be alone, I will leave you my peace." I am going to focus on Shalom.

Aissa is doing well. I am just trying to stay alive trough it all. I was up for three hours last night. SDSC tonight.

My mother in law leaves Wednesday YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mom comes in on Thursday NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leaves on Sunday YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two week break from Family YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad comes for three days NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leaves on Fathers Day YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will parents learn about time. Mine are mostly conditioned to the three day rule. Three full days, A day for travel on both ends, then get the heck out. Oh what blessings to living far away from family. I suppose there are curses as well, but with my family a days drive or more works out just fine. Is that a bad attitude to have?

I don't care.

Anyway, VH1 is airing a great series called "Metal" all in preparation for "Rock Honors." Finally some good music out there. Did I say Ozzy is a god? Well he is.

So when all else fails find a good CD, or radio station 106.7 in LA and rock and roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring