Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tired, tired, and more tired

Has God ever been thanked for energy drinks? Well they got me through today. Commissioning events are over for another year. It was good to see some old friends I have not seen in a long time. Its good commissioning is over. Now on to budgets and stuff. With Camp in there as well I need vacation in a week!

Now I'm tired.

I have been reading Mclarens book "Secret Message of Jesus" He said something most profound I'll post it later when I find it. It had to do with faith happens not in believing but in practicing (doing). WOW! I love it. Brian is so good with words.

So I had to wear a tie all weekend so now I am free. Did I say its hot outside? It is at least I think so, but 70 is hot. I'm rambling now so I will say Rock on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring