Saturday, July 08, 2006

Life

Well its been a while since I updated. Mom has come and gone so has dad. No more family for a while.

Preached last Sunday on the Dream of God. This Sunday on the "Revolution of God" I'm doing a six week series on the kingdom. I guess I enjoy the idea that life can be different.

I ran into a former client who relapsed the other day. He had lost 20-30 lbs and was just tore up. God I hate it some days. I hate seeing it and not knowing what to say. I hate knowing their problems and not understanding why. I love seeing that he wants back, wants to stay clean.

I have started my Masters program in Nonprofit management. I actually am enjoying the online nature of the class. It is taking a fair bit of time but in the end it will be worth it all.

I'm jacked because football season is just around the corner. Go Seahawks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring