Monday, July 31, 2006

Woooooooooooooo!

Wooooooooooooooo!

Can you smell it?

Football is back!

Training camps have opened. Sunday is the first pre-season game.

Now, I'm a Seahawk fan no doubt, but mostly I love the game. I grew up a baseball fan in Seattle. Now I find it a bit dull. More action and excitement are needed. There is something about outdoor football you gotta love.

Aissa has had diarrhea for about a week now. Doc keeps trying different stuff. Hopefully it will calm down soon.

Over all I am still adjusting to the fact that we are parents.

I have this young/old thing going on. Relatively speaking I'm young. I'll be 28 in a week and yet I feel so much older. I'm well into my career and married and kid and all and I'm just feeling really old. Some days I feel like I'm 35 or 40 and other days seem like I'm still 20.

In a couple weeks we will celebrate our 3rd anniversary. I can't wait. I love my wife so much. She is the best thing to ever happen to me.

3 Comments:

You realize, of course, it's not REAL football Bill!! ;-))

By Blogger John, at 1:27 AM  

hey, found you on sally bloggers. NFL rocks. i'm more of a fan of the game/league as well. you can't be a team fan these days because the team changes every year. really, you're cheering for the clothes. i think seinfeld did a bit on that. keep up the great work.

By Blogger markbraye, at 6:21 PM  

Any chance of reviving your blog? I miss your voice!

By Blogger Mike Morrell, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home

Site Meter
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring